Blog Archive

Thursday 17 November 2011

Week five and six 17/11/2011 - holiday gains

I was abroad for these weeks and unfortunately ran out of weight gainer, whilst abroad I continued my routine in the hotel gym however there was no barbell and therefore was somewhat restricted but I improvised as best I could. Also I did not take Creatine whilst I was away.

[My body in week 6 - tensing - stayed at 133 lbs this week, I put this down to running out of weight gainer]

Because I was forced to adapt my routine to suit the available equipment I cannot update my lifts but I will do so for this coming week in the next update.

I need to purchase new weight gainer, whilst I found ISO 2 to be very good as it really was delicious and seemingly effective, I also wonder if there is any other gainer that would be better for me to maximize my gains. I have done some research and it seems Optimum nutrition Serious Mass would be a good option although reports of it's poor mix ability have put me off a bit (people saying it needs to be blended and a shaker will not suffice). In addition to this I need to buy a new set/pair of dumbells as the ones I currently have can hold no more than 16kg. Opinions and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment